The run was at Mantin. There was a short and long run. The long run was meant to be 13km. We went into the jungle at 6pm. Myself, Mun Yau, Buffalo Gan, Eric Yew and Max went for the long run. Kevin and Kenny went for the 5km short run.
First runner (Ngong Guai or Mad Ghost) came back just before 8pm. Mun Yau came back at 8.45pm. Me and Eric got back at 9pm. GPS readings was 14.6km.
I was running from 6-8pm. By 8.10pm my pedal muscles were sore as we were going uphill and downhill. Eric and Mun Yau were cramping. I hit the tar road at 8.35pm and there was 3km of undulating tar road to run.
When I got back at 9pm I had no appetite for food or beer as I was just dead tired. When we left at 10.07pm, the truck ferried back the sweepers and 5 runners who did the long run.
![]() |
| A typical Mantin hill |









No comments:
Post a Comment